GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
HERE'S WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOU
The Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch, in 1914 when the Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events used by upper market retailers to stimulate their business, generate cash, update or reduce inventory, remodel, retire, relocate or go out of business.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Charlotte’s Fine Furnishings
"We met our sales volume goal, we exceeded the traffic goal with over 10,000 visitors and we were able to keep the advertising expense at 4%...We feel very fortunate to have chosen Lynch to conduct this final event of our long history bringing it to a successful conclusion."
Melissa O'Rourke, CEONovember 22, 2017
Traditions of Loveville
"The ease with which the entire process occurred, from start to finish, was remarkable!"
Rebecca K. Kozak, PresidentSeptember 06, 2017
“We have just completed our second Sale with the Lynch Company. We met our goals and are very happy that we trusted the Lynch Sales Company to conduct our Sale. We give them 5 stars!”
Randy Williamson, OwnerAugust 14, 2017
Hampton House Furniture
"We asked many of our sales reps who we should bring in as a 'closer'. Time and time again, Lynch Sales was the answer we received."
Joan & Ron FischJuly 31, 2017
Lucas Furniture & Mattress
"The Lynch Sale Event maintained our integrity and put us at ease quickly. Simply put, Lynch delivered!"
Ken Lucas, OwnerJune 12, 2017
Bridgmans Fine home Furnishings
"All we can say is "Wow"! The bottom line is... we made money."
Steve Rutledge & Dan RutledgeMay 30, 2017
WESCO Fine Furniture & Interiors
“Because of my prior good experience with the Lynch Group, I did not have to waste time deciding who should handle the event, because in my opinion, Lynch is the gold standard for their particular business.”
Gary Di Anthony, PresidentMarch 27, 2017
Miller Waldrop Furniture & Decor
"The 5 Million Dollar Floor Sample Disposal Sale brought to us by the Lynch team has been the best Sale in the 64 year history of our company!"
Kent & Becky Waldrop, OwnersNovember 11, 2016
Bograd’s Fine Furniture
“This is the 7th Sale that Lynch Sales has run for us over a 20 year span. We certainly have enjoyed our relationship with the Lynch family over these many years and thank you and your team for the wonderful job you all did in running our recent Store Closing Sale.”
Joe Bograd, OwnerDecember 17, 2016
Shubert Design Co.
"This was the best Sale we have ever had."
Jim Shubert, CEOMarch 04, 2015
HERE'S how a lynch sale works
The Lynch Sales Company copyrighted Sale Events are custom designed to exceed your business’ needs and situation. They are strategically designed to achieve at least 30 percent and as much as 100 percent of your store’s annual turnover in just 17 to 90 selling days. We maintain the reputation and integrity of your business. That is why we have so many repeat clients!
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED
When it comes time to get back in the game and make retailing fun again, contact the Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of Sale Events can deliver.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients say about their experience with the Lynch Sales System.
- 30 day Consolidation or Relocation Sale
- 17 or 30 day Business Stimulation or Cash Raising Sale
- Remerchandising or Remodeling Sale
- Retirement or Complete Closeout Sale
THE LYNCH SALES ADVANTAGE
- The most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients.
- Copyrighted and registered direct mail, newspaper print, internet and electronic marketing, television and radio commercials.
- Our Sales Conductors have the most experience in managing Sales Events for the better stores.
- Our professional salespeople are the best qualified in the industry and will outsell a typical furniture salesperson by two or three times.
- The most repeat clients in the industry. A complete list is available upon request.
- The only Sales Event Specialist with a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
- Our no nonsense one-page contract that protects your interests and reputation.
- A written projection and advertising budget.
- A supplemental inventory program offered on consignment or for purchase using our credit lines and resources.
- Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- No up-front costs and no travel or lodging expenses.
- More than 100 years of honest and ethical business dealings.
- More Crowds, more sales volume, more profits, more customers and more cash in your pocket!
For more than 100 years, the Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch in 1914 when Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of promotional sales to generate cash, update your building, re-stock your inventory, or go out-of-business.
This year, when it comes time to plan your next sale, plan on calling Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.