GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
HERE'S WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOU
The Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch, in 1914 when the Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events used by upper market retailers to stimulate their business, generate cash, update or reduce inventory, remodel, retire, relocate or go out of business.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Seldens Designer home Furnishings
"We wouldn't have been able to do any of this (the remodeling and renovation) without the successful Lynch Sale!"
Jake Cross, Vice PresidentDecember 02, 2015
Eastern Furniture Co.
“The Lynch Sales team is a game changer for the furniture industry.”
Mark Lasecke, OwnerOctober 12, 2015
MASINS FINE FURNITURE & INTERIORS DESIGN
"Outstanding job. We were impressed. 8631 clients shopped in 42 selling days resulting in millions of dollars in written sales."
Robert A. Masin, CEOJune 29, 2015
"The sale has been beyond our wildest expectations."
Patrick Culling, Former OwnerJune 22, 2015
Shubert Design Co.
"This was the best Sale we have ever had."
Jim Shubert, CEOMarch 04, 2015
Baer’s Home Furnishings
“I applaud the manner in which your firm maintained the integrity of our family business and relationships while achieving outstanding results.”
Jerome Baer, Senior Vice PresidentJanuary 12, 2015
INTER!ORS Furniture & Design
“...this is the fifth time we have used Lynch Sales Company to conduct a sales event for our store."
Todd F. Lehman, OwnerJanuary 01, 2015
Louis Shanks of Texas
"Our traveling Retirement Sale started off with record sales in San Antonio, only to move to Austin and beat those numbers by 40%, and grand finale in Houston blew the roof off!"
Mike Forwood, PresidentMay 24, 2013
HERE'S how a lynch sale works
The Lynch Sales Company copyrighted Sale Events are custom designed to exceed your business’ needs and situation. They are strategically designed to achieve at least 30 percent and as much as 100 percent of your store’s annual turnover in just 17 to 90 selling days. We maintain the reputation and integrity of your business. That is why we have so many repeat clients!
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED
When it comes time to get back in the game and make retailing fun again, contact the Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of Sale Events can deliver.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients say about their experience with the Lynch Sales System.
- 30 day Consolidation or Relocation Sale
- 17 or 30 day Business Stimulation or Cash Raising Sale
- Remerchandising or Remodeling Sale
- Retirement or Complete Closeout Sale
THE LYNCH SALES ADVANTAGE
- The most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients.
- Copyrighted and registered direct mail, newspaper print, internet and electronic marketing, television and radio commercials.
- Our Sales Conductors have the most experience in managing Sales Events for the better stores.
- Our professional salespeople are the best qualified in the industry and will outsell a typical furniture salesperson by two or three times.
- The most repeat clients in the industry. A complete list is available upon request.
- The only Sales Event Specialist with a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
- Our no nonsense one-page contract that protects your interests and reputation.
- A written projection and advertising budget.
- A supplemental inventory program offered on consignment or for purchase using our credit lines and resources.
- Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- No up-front costs and no travel or lodging expenses.
- More than 100 years of honest and ethical business dealings.
- More Crowds, more sales volume, more profits, more customers and more cash in your pocket!
For more than 100 years, the Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch in 1914 when Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of promotional sales to generate cash, update your building, re-stock your inventory, or go out-of-business.
This year, when it comes time to plan your next sale, plan on calling Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.