GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
HERE'S WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOU
The Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch, in 1914 when the Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events used by upper market retailers to stimulate their business, generate cash, update or reduce inventory, remodel, retire, relocate or go out of business.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Carriage House Interiors
"It is a real pleasure to work with people who are so organized and knowledgeable with regards to conducting a successful sale. The bottom line is that the Lynch Sales Company can deliver a profitable result."
Steve Fritts • PresidentMarch 27, 2018
J&J Furniture & Mattress
"Your team has done, and CONTINUES to do an amazing job."
Liz Jones • OwnerMarch 07, 2018
"The Lynch approach works. Their sales projections were accurate. We exceeded our sales goals and we also generated 51% of the sales through special orders and this was achieved within our projected 7% advertising budget."
Nancy Donahue Arsenault, Patty Donahue & David Donahue, OwnersDecember 19, 2017
Bridgman’s Fine Furnishings
"We knew we could count on them to get the job done and leave our reputation and good standing in the community intact. The Lynch team performed to very high standards, and was very ethical with us and our customers."
Steve & Dan Rutledge, OwnersDecember 19, 2017
Georgia Baby & Kids
“We researched and interviewed several liquidation companies to assist us in the process of closing our store. We felt that Lynch Sales was the best fit for us, and we could not be more pleased with the outcome!”
Kent Smith, PresidentNovember 20, 2017
“The whole event was managed seamlessly, no detail was overlooked. The sales team were respectful and responsive to my customers, treating each in a professional manner.”
Clare Makibbin, Managing PartnerNovember 20, 2017
Charlotte’s Fine Furnishings
"We met our sales volume goal, we exceeded the traffic goal with over 10,000 visitors and we were able to keep the advertising expense at 4%...We feel very fortunate to have chosen Lynch to conduct this final event of our long history bringing it to a successful conclusion."
Melissa O'Rourke, CEONovember 22, 2017
Traditions of Loveville
"The ease with which the entire process occurred, from start to finish, was remarkable!"
Rebecca K. Kozak, PresidentSeptember 06, 2017
“We have just completed our second Sale with the Lynch Company. We met our goals and are very happy that we trusted the Lynch Sales Company to conduct our Sale. We give them 5 stars!”
Randy Williamson, OwnerAugust 14, 2017
Hampton House Furniture
"We asked many of our sales reps who we should bring in as a 'closer'. Time and time again, Lynch Sales was the answer we received."
Joan & Ron FischJuly 31, 2017
HERE'S how a lynch sale works
The Lynch Sales Company copyrighted Sale Events are custom designed to exceed your business’ needs and situation. They are strategically designed to achieve at least 30 percent and as much as 100 percent of your store’s annual turnover in just 17 to 90 selling days. We maintain the reputation and integrity of your business. That is why we have so many repeat clients!
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED
When it comes time to get back in the game and make retailing fun again, contact the Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of Sale Events can deliver.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients say about their experience with the Lynch Sales System.
- 30 day Consolidation or Relocation Sale
- 17 or 30 day Business Stimulation or Cash Raising Sale
- Remerchandising or Remodeling Sale
- Retirement or Complete Closeout Sale
THE LYNCH SALES ADVANTAGE
- The most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients.
- Copyrighted and registered direct mail, newspaper print, internet and electronic marketing, television and radio commercials.
- Our Sales Conductors have the most experience in managing Sales Events for the better stores.
- Our professional salespeople are the best qualified in the industry and will outsell a typical furniture salesperson by two or three times.
- The most repeat clients in the industry. A complete list is available upon request.
- The only Sales Event Specialist with a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
- Our no nonsense one-page contract that protects your interests and reputation.
- A written projection and advertising budget.
- A supplemental inventory program offered on consignment or for purchase using our credit lines and resources.
- Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- No up-front costs and no travel or lodging expenses.
- More than 100 years of honest and ethical business dealings.
- More Crowds, more sales volume, more profits, more customers and more cash in your pocket!
For more than 100 years, the Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch in 1914 when Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of promotional sales to generate cash, update your building, re-stock your inventory, or go out-of-business.
This year, when it comes time to plan your next sale, plan on calling Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.