GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
HERE'S WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOU
The Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch, in 1914 when the Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events used by upper market retailers to stimulate their business, generate cash, update or reduce inventory, remodel, retire, relocate or go out of business.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Fisher’s Carriage House
"Being an Ethan Allen Dealer for 48 years, when it was time to close my store, I hired Lynch Sales based on recommendations from several other Ethan Allen dealers that have used your company for successful events. I would highly recommend Lynch to anyone looking for a successful event."
Roger Fisher, PresidentSeptember 03, 2018
Helke An Authorized Ethan Allen Retailer
"Truly a great service for those furniture stores in need of a closing sale. Our only regret is that we did not call Lynch for this amazing sales event sooner!!"
Sara Helke & Katherine Helke Vieau, OwnersJuly 14, 2018
Nine Seventy Furniture
"We would highly recommend Lynch to make a going out of business sale the best it can possibly be."
Mark & Dawn Krebs, OwnersJuly 06, 2018
"We thank the Lynch team for making our sales event a success and would gladly recommend them."
Jim Ehrenthal, Co-OwnerJuly 13, 2018
"Today's Home is now celebrating our 65th year and our experience with the Lynch companies has always had positive outcomes. Thanks for another successful event."
Jeff Lenchner, President/CEOJune 25, 2018
Trade Mart The Furniture Center
"The sale has gone extremely well. We will reach our goal and conclude the sale 3 weeks ahead of the projected time frame. We would highly recommend the Lynch Sales Company to any retailer choosing to close their operation."
Robert Larson & Mary Kuehn, OwnersJune 15, 2018
Stoma’s Furniture & Interiors
"Our Store Closing Sale was a success! You produced $2 million in sales in just a short period of time with a respectable ad budget."
Simon Eid, PresidentMarch 27, 2018
Carriage House Interiors
"It is a real pleasure to work with people who are so organized and knowledgeable with regards to conducting a successful sale. The bottom line is that the Lynch Sales Company can deliver a profitable result."
Steve Fritts • PresidentMarch 27, 2018
J&J Furniture & Mattress
"Your team has done, and CONTINUES to do an amazing job."
Liz Jones • OwnerMarch 07, 2018
"The Lynch approach works. Their sales projections were accurate. We exceeded our sales goals and we also generated 51% of the sales through special orders and this was achieved within our projected 7% advertising budget."
Nancy Donahue Arsenault, Patty Donahue & David Donahue, OwnersDecember 19, 2017
HERE'S how a lynch sale works
The Lynch Sales Company copyrighted Sale Events are custom designed to exceed your business’ needs and situation. They are strategically designed to achieve at least 30 percent and as much as 100 percent of your store’s annual turnover in just 17 to 90 selling days. We maintain the reputation and integrity of your business. That is why we have so many repeat clients!
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED
When it comes time to get back in the game and make retailing fun again, contact the Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of Sale Events can deliver.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients say about their experience with the Lynch Sales System.
- 30 day Consolidation or Relocation Sale
- 17 or 30 day Business Stimulation or Cash Raising Sale
- Remerchandising or Remodeling Sale
- Retirement or Complete Closeout Sale
THE LYNCH SALES ADVANTAGE
- The most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients.
- Copyrighted and registered direct mail, newspaper print, internet and electronic marketing, television and radio commercials.
- Our Sales Conductors have the most experience in managing Sales Events for the better stores.
- Our professional salespeople are the best qualified in the industry and will outsell a typical furniture salesperson by two or three times.
- The most repeat clients in the industry. A complete list is available upon request.
- The only Sales Event Specialist with a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
- Our no nonsense one-page contract that protects your interests and reputation.
- A written projection and advertising budget.
- A supplemental inventory program offered on consignment or for purchase using our credit lines and resources.
- Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- No up-front costs and no travel or lodging expenses.
- More than 100 years of honest and ethical business dealings.
- More Crowds, more sales volume, more profits, more customers and more cash in your pocket!
For more than 100 years, the Lynch family continues the tradition begun by our founder, Joseph P. Lynch in 1914 when Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of promotional sales to generate cash, update your building, re-stock your inventory, or go out-of-business.
This year, when it comes time to plan your next sale, plan on calling Lynch Sales Company. Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.