GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With a Lynch Sale, you can achieve as much as 100%, and at least 30%, of your business' annual volume in just 30 selling days. You can expect immediate results, increased cash flow, new customer base, balanced inventories, and high visibility. Choose a sale plan that works for you: relocation, remodeling, inventory reduction, cash raising business stimulation, or retirement/store closing. Your event and sale plan will be custom designed to address and exceed your specific goals.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"The Lynch Sales Plan worked very well from setup through the entire event...I would highly recommend to any retailer wanting to use Lynch for an event."
Edwin Tucker, OwnerApril 01, 2021
The Great $8 Million Store Closing Sale!July 15, 2020
"Thank you for providing us with an event that was not only successful, but done with integrity, clarity and a well laid out plan. We got higher margin and so much larger sales numbers by using Lynch. My biggest regret is fretting so long about bringing your company in to run our event."
Jeff Stoner, Founder / OwnerAugust 03, 2020
Elaine Baker & Associates Inc.
The Great $6 Million Closing / Moving Sale!June 27, 2020
von Hemert Interiors
"We are going with the Lynch Team. We've used them before and we trust them."
Carrie von Hemert, OwnerMarch 17, 2020
"You have an outstanding company. Thank you for your help and future direction."
John Diaz, OwnerMarch 12, 2020
Georgia Furniture & Interiors
The Great $2 Million Store Closing - Retirement Sale!March 08, 2020
"My advice would be to use the Lynch method 100%. I highly recommend the Lynch Company."
John Plotkin, OwnerDecember 29, 2019
Batte Furniture & Interiors
"Our sale results were pretty amazing. On the first day we had over 2500 customers through the store and wrote the business we had projected to do in the first full week. We had anticipated the sale would run approximately 8 weeks but at the end of the 4th week we had essentially achieved our goals."
John Batte, OwnerNovember 22, 2019
Toms Price Home
"The store traffic during the event was excellent and the sales exceeded our plan by 40%. Overall, the sale ran very smoothly and accomplished our traffic, revenue and reputation goals."
Scott Price, PresidentOctober 16, 2019
WHY CHOOSE LYNCH?
We have the most repeat clients in the industry and we are the only sales event specialist with an A+ rating from the BBB. We offer the most complete and customized marketing campaigns, our sales conductors and salespeople are the most qualified in the field, and we offer a no-nonsense one page contract. Most importantly, we can help you maintain the reputation and integrity of your business and exceed your goals. Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events, and we have been serving our customers for over 100 years!
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T LIQUIDATE. STIMULATE!
We are not liquidators.
Liquidators may require you to sell your current inventory for below cost, do marketing and staffing without your approval, refuse to do special orders, change the locks to your store, open separate checking accounts, and bring in old and dated furniture without your approval.
With Lynch, you never have to give up control of your business! With a store closing sale, you can:
- Retain 100% of the cost of all your inventory sold, plus a 10-20% profit of sales that is yours to keep.
- Choose your additional furniture inventory: factory fresh goods, always under factory warranty, offered on consignment or for purchase using our credit lines and resources.
- Make extra cash using our Handknotted Rug Program, the best in the industry, offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- Write special orders. Many clients will ask for them, and most successful retailers do 50-75% of their business in special orders!
- Have the option of selling your building! We work with a nationwide commercial realtor that specializes in selling and leasing furniture stores like yours to national tenants all over the country.
- Gain greater net profits with a closing sale than any alternative — even selling the business. In fact, it can produce as much as 100% of your annual volume!
The Lynch Advantage
- We have the best reputation in our industry. We will make sure you have the same in your community!
- We provide a written projection and advertising budget
- We offer the most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients
- Our sales conductors and salespeople are the most qualified and experienced in the industry
- Our one page contract is clear cut, and protects your interests and reputation
- We do not ask for any up-front cost or travel expenses
- We originated the concept of Promotional Sales, and have been serving new and repeat clients for over 100 years!
Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sales in 1914. For more than 100 years, we have served our clients by putting their needs first. So when it comes time to plan your next sale, call Lynch Sales Company! Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.