GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With a Lynch Sale, you can achieve as much as 100%, and at least 30%, of your business' annual volume in just 30 selling days. You can expect immediate results, increased cash flow, new customer base, balanced inventories, and high visibility. Choose a sale plan that works for you: relocation, remodeling, inventory reduction, cash raising business stimulation, or retirement/store closing. Your event and sale plan will be custom designed to address and exceed your specific goals.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Aladdin Home Store
"The expenses were under budget and sales were greater than expected!! We would recommend the Lynch Sales Company without hesitation."
Tom & Mary Barker, OwnersJanuary 08, 2019
Darron’s Contemporary Furniture
"We have accepted an offer to sell our property and after our first experience, we never gave a thought to contacting anyone but Lynch Sales and with John and Jennifer's guidance, the goal was exceeded by 10%."
Ronald Haas, Founder/PresidentDecember 15, 2018
Camarillo Home Furniture
"We are very pleased with the results and the professionalism with which your people performed."
Carl Cashin, PresidentNovember 19, 2018
Fisher’s Carriage House
"Being an Ethan Allen Dealer for 48 years, when it was time to close my store, I hired Lynch Sales based on recommendations from several other Ethan Allen dealers that have used your company for successful events. I would highly recommend Lynch to anyone looking for a successful event."
Roger Fisher, PresidentSeptember 03, 2018
Helke An Authorized Ethan Allen Retailer
"Truly a great service for those furniture stores in need of a closing sale. Our only regret is that we did not call Lynch for this amazing sales event sooner!!"
Sara Helke & Katherine Helke Vieau, OwnersJuly 14, 2018
Nine Seventy Furniture
"We would highly recommend Lynch to make a going out of business sale the best it can possibly be."
Mark & Dawn Krebs, OwnersJuly 06, 2018
"We thank the Lynch team for making our sales event a success and would gladly recommend them."
Jim Ehrenthal, Co-OwnerJuly 13, 2018
"Today's Home is now celebrating our 65th year and our experience with the Lynch companies has always had positive outcomes. Thanks for another successful event."
Jeff Lenchner, President/CEOJune 25, 2018
Trade Mart The Furniture Center
"The sale has gone extremely well. We will reach our goal and conclude the sale 3 weeks ahead of the projected time frame. We would highly recommend the Lynch Sales Company to any retailer choosing to close their operation."
Robert Larson & Mary Kuehn, OwnersJune 15, 2018
Stoma’s Furniture & Interiors
"Our Store Closing Sale was a success! You produced $2 million in sales in just a short period of time with a respectable ad budget."
Simon Eid, PresidentMarch 27, 2018
WHY CHOOSE LYNCH?
We have the most repeat clients in the industry and we are the only sales event specialist with an A+ rating from the BBB. We offer the most complete and customized marketing campaigns, our sales conductors and salespeople are the most qualified in the field, and we offer a no-nonsense one page contract. Most importantly, we can help you maintain the reputation and integrity of your business and exceed your goals. Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events, and we have been serving our customers for over 100 years!
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T LIQUIDATE. STIMULATE!
We are not liquidators.
Liquidators may require you to sell your current inventory for below cost, do marketing and staffing without your approval, refuse to do special orders, change the locks to your store, open separate checking accounts, and bring in old and dated furniture without your approval.
With Lynch, you never have to give up control of your business! With a store closing sale, you can:
- Retain 100% of the cost of all your inventory sold, plus a 10-20% profit of sales that is yours to keep.
- Choose your additional furniture inventory: factory fresh goods, always under factory warranty, offered on consignment or for purchase using our credit lines and resources.
- Make extra cash using our Handknotted Rug Program, the best in the industry, offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- Write special orders. Many clients will ask for them, and most successful retailers do 50-75% of their business in special orders!
- Have the option of selling your building! We work with a nationwide commercial realtor that specializes in selling and leasing furniture stores like yours to national tenants all over the country.
- Gain greater net profits with a closing sale than any alternative — even selling the business. In fact, it can produce as much as 100% of your annual volume!
The Lynch Advantage
- We have the best reputation in our industry. We will make sure you have the same in your community!
- We provide a written projection and advertising budget
- We offer the most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients
- Our sales conductors and salespeople are the most qualified and experienced in the industry
- Our one page contract is clear cut, and protects your interests and reputation
- We do not ask for any up-front cost or travel expenses
- We originated the concept of Promotional Sales, and have been serving new and repeat clients for over 100 years!
Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sales in 1914. For more than 100 years, we have served our clients by putting their needs first. So when it comes time to plan your next sale, call Lynch Sales Company! Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.