GET BACK IN THE GAME WITH A LYNCH SALE!
WHAT A LYNCH SALE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With a Lynch Sale, you can achieve as much as 100%, and at least 30%, of your business' annual volume in just 30 selling days. You can expect immediate results, increased cash flow, new customer base, balanced inventories, and high visibility. Choose a sale plan that works for you: relocation, remodeling, inventory reduction, cash raising business stimulation, or retirement/store closing. Your event and sale plan will be custom designed to address and exceed your specific goals.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Hunters Furniture, with two stores located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada held a Great $7 Million Store Closing Retirement Sale which ended in December of 2023.
Chay and Sydney KittsDecember 08, 2023
Gariepy Furniture & Mattress
The owners of Gariepy Furniture & Mattress hired the Lynch Sales Company to conduct a Great $1 Million Store Closing/Retirement Sale, which concluded in December of 2023. Gariepy Furniture was established in 1926 and is another repeat client of the Lynch Sales Company.
Steve & Judy Gariepy and Paul & Rachel GariepyDecember 08, 2023
Crane’s Mattress Company
In October of 2023, a Great $2 Million Store Closing/Retirement Sale was held for Crane's Mattress Company, with Three stores located in Findlay, Tiffin and Fremont, OH. This 42 year old family owned business hired the Lynch Sales Company after extensive research.
Ray and Kathy CraneDecember 08, 2023
Great $2 Million Retirement & Total Furniture Sell-Off! Established in 1952. This Sale was held to announce that a family member is retiring, but they are contining the tradition after passing the torch at the conclusion of this Great Sale. This event was held in Bellefonte, PA during September, 2023.
Dave CapperellaDecember 08, 2023
Great $3 Million Store Closing Sale! Established in 1946. The family decided to retire from the furniture business to focus on other business interests. Sale was held for the Malouf Family in Greenwood, MS during October, 2023.
The Malouf FamilyDecember 08, 2023
"We would highly recommend the Lynch Sales Company and Greg Klaftka to anyone looking to hold a special sales event of this kind."
Dane and Keith FoucherJune 26, 2023
Lagniappe Home Store
Lagniappe Home Store, a repeat client of Lynch Sales Company, engaged Lynch to conduct a successful Sale to allow them to make room for brand new inventory: The Great $5 Million Total Furniture Sell-Off!March 17, 2023
Starfine Furniture & Mattress
Starfine Furniture & Mattress, a repeat client of Lynch Sales Company, engaged Lynch to conduct a successful Sale to allow them to make room for brand new inventory: The Great $5 Million Total Furniture Sell-Off!
Jody & Kim SteinJanuary 06, 2023
Paul Michael Company
The Great $4 Million Store Closing Sale in Canton, TX. Within the last year, Lynch also held Store Closing Sales in Paul Michael's Lake Village, AR and Monroe, LA stores. The Sales were so successful that they hired Lynch again for this event!
Paul Michael, OwnerApril 27, 2022
Motsinger’s Ethan Allen
The Great $3 Million Store Closing-Retirement Sale!
Bill Motsinger, OwnerMarch 04, 2022
“It was a well-executed marketing campaign that kept customers coming in and helped spread the word about our store relocation. The challenge was to empty the shop ahead of the lease ending and the site being re-developed and they did just that.”
Mark Chandler, Managing DirectorJanuary 18, 2024
WHY CHOOSE LYNCH?
We have the most repeat clients in the industry and are proud members of the BBB. We offer the most complete and customized marketing campaigns, our sales conductors and salespeople are the most qualified in the field, and we offer a no-nonsense one page contract. Most importantly, we can help you maintain the reputation and integrity of your business and exceed your goals. Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sale Events, and we have been serving our customers for over 100 years!
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T LIQUIDATE. STIMULATE!
We are not liquidators.
Liquidators may require you to sell your current inventory for below cost, do marketing and staffing without your approval, refuse to do special orders, change the locks to your store, open separate checking accounts, and bring in old and dated furniture without your approval.
With Lynch, you never have to give up control of your business! With a store closing sale, you can:
- Raise 50-100% of your store's annual volume
- Make extra cash using our Handknotted Rug Program, the best in the industry, offered on consignment with guaranteed margins.
- Write special orders. Many clients will ask for them, and most successful retailers do 50-75% of their business in special orders!
- Have the option of selling your building! We work with a nationwide commercial realtor that specializes in selling and leasing furniture stores like yours to national tenants all over the country.
- Gain greater net profits with a closing sale than any alternative — even selling the business. In fact, it can produce as much as 100% of your annual volume!
The Lynch Advantage
- We have the best reputation in our industry. We will make sure you have the same in your community!
- We provide a detailed advertising budget
- We offer the most complete and customized marketing campaign and in-store signage which obtains the best results for our clients
- Our sales conductors and salespeople are the most qualified and experienced in the industry
- Our one page contract is clear cut, and protects your interests and reputation
- We do not ask for any up-front cost or travel expenses
- We originated the concept of Promotional Sales, and have been serving new and repeat clients for over 100 years!
Lynch Sales Company originated the concept of Promotional Sales in 1914. For more than 100 years, we have served our clients by putting their needs first. So when it comes time to plan your next sale, call Lynch Sales Company! Let us bring the expertise that only a century of experience, and thousands of sales can deliver.